Celebrant: Let us join our voices with all of creation in prayer and praise to our God:
- For our Church and parish community, that we may bring the new life of Christ into our homes and community through forgiveness and reconciliation: let us pray to the Lord.
- For Pope N., Bishop N., Father N., and for all who serve the Church, that they may proclaim the gospel of the Resurrection with courage and perseverance: let us pray to the Lord.
- For all the world’s nations and peoples, that they may work together to protect and harvest justly the gifts of the earth: let us pray to the Lord.
- For those who are persecuted for their faith and beliefs, that, in their sufferings, the justice and peace of God may be exalted: let us pray to the Lord.
- For those suffering the pain of illness and the hardship of loss or poverty, that the riches and strength of God may be theirs: let us pray to the Lord.
- For the deceased relatives and friends, that they may take their places at the feast of the Lamb of God: let us pray to the Lord.
- For the prayers we now make in the silence of our hearts: let us pray to the Lord.
Gracious God, hear these prayers of ours for all of humankind. May we bring the Spirit of Easter into our lives by recognizing in others the face of the Risen Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit for ever and ever.